This year’s Summerfast 10k will feature a course that will be scenic and fast as it travels around the seawall. The race course will be completely flat, Athletics Canada certified. Runners will start and finish at Second Beach in Ceperely Park. After the start, the race course heads east along the south side of Lost Lagoon and over to Mile Zero. Here runners will complete a short side loop along Coal Harbour before heading out onto the seawall. The race course then follows along the seawall in a counter clockwise direction. The finish line will be in Ceperely Park, near Second Beach. Sorry, no roller skis, skates or animals allowed on the course.
START TIME: 8:00am
|Event Category||Until March 15, 2016|
|Until June 1, 2016|
|Until July 15, 2016|
1. Online registration will close at 7:00pm on July 14th, 2016.
2. An online processing fee will be applied to your online registration into this event.
3. BC Athletics Members are eligible for a $3.00 discount on their entry free. You will be asked for your membership # during registration. To look up your membership # check HERE.
4. Race Package Pick-Up is Friday, July 15th @ Running Room on Denman St. from 4:00-7:00pm and Saturday, July 16th @ Ceperley Picnic Area from 6:30-7:30am
5. Race Weekend Registration is Friday, July 15th @ Running Room on Denman St. and Saturday, July 16th @ Ceperley Picnic Area from 6:30am-7:30am. CASH OR CHEQUE ONLY.
6. Payable in Canadian funds.
7. VISA, MC, Amex, Discover Card, VISA Debit, INTERAC Online and RaceOnline Gift Cards accepted.
8. Your credit card statement will show a charge from "CAN RaceOnline Registrations" for your registration into this event.